You will hear from OSW executives as they lay out and discuss action plans for policy, projects, infrastructure, and supply chain:
- Amanda Lefton, Director, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (regulator)
- Governor Baker, Massachusetts (policy)
- President Joseph L. Fiordaliso, New Jersey BPU (policy)
- Commissioner Karen Douglas, California Energy Commission (policy)
- Commissioner Patrick Woodcock, Massachusetts Department of Energy & Resources (policy)
- Doreen Harris, CEO, NYSERDA (policy)
- Tim Sullivan, CEO, NJEDA (policy)
- James Cotter, General Manager Offshore Wind Americas, Shell (developer)
- Alvaro Ortega Sebastián, Chief Financial Officer, Vineyard Wind (developer)
- Siri Espedal Kindem, President, Equinor Wind US (developer)
- Hilary Flynn, Business Development Director, National Grid Ventures (developer)
- Bill White, Head of U.S. Offshore Wind, Avangrid Renewables (developer)
- Spyridon Martinis Spettel, CEO, Ocean Winds (developer)
- Dominik Schwegmann, Head of Offshore Development, Americas, RWE Renewables (developer)
- Cameron Smith, General Manager APAC and Offshore, Mainstream Renewable Power (developer)
- Jonathan Cole, Managing Director, Global Offshore Wind Business, Iberdrola Renewables (developer)
- Felipe Arbelaez, Senior Vice President, Zero Carbon Energy, BP (developer)
- Joris Veldhoven, Commercial Director, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind (developer)
You will learn from these 5 strategic conference discussions, designed to help you build a robust offshore wind market development strategy:
- OSW Policy Update. Hear how the government will approach siting, leasing, and permitting in 2021 and what this means for investors.
- OSW Market Expansion. Evaluate OSW market development activity and prioritize against your strategy and capabilities.
- Supply Chain. Hear how developers will assemble their assets and coordinate ports to execute reliable marine operations.
- Grid Integration of OSW. Receive an update about how states and developers plan to coordinate and connect projects to the grid.
- Unlock New Value in Projects. Hear finance innovations, and how Floating technology and Wind + Hydrogen will unlock new value.
Go here to register before it’s too late.
With thanks to our event sponsors: Avangrid Renewables, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind, Shell, National Grid, White & Case, Vinson & Elkins, Anbaric, MUFG, Global Maritime, Uptime and PHI Aviation. And media partner LIUM research.